Monday, March 16, 2009

Hey Bloggers! Post an update on your family!!

Aunts, Uncles, Cousins,

I've been thinking about all of you as I've been scanning one of Grandma's photo albums. It's brought back lots of memories!

I would love to know how everyone's doing lately. If you're blog-savvy, or if you're not afraid to click on "New Post" and type a little bit, please post an update on your families so we can all keep up with each other.

I'll start.
Brent & I are ready for spring! We're getting our yard ready for a garden. We recently took the kids down to Zion National Park for a little hiking ... they did about 6 miles in the 2 days we were there! Nathan (6) loves Kindergarten and has started piano lessons. Becca (5, almost) loves preschool and purses. Sam (3, almost) says really cute things everyday. A few days back he asked me if Bonnie and Susan are in Outer Space (he's a little unclear on where Russia & Ukraine are, I guess). Owen is our sweet, smiley blond baby. He just turned 1 year. Visit our family blog anytime ... www.supercutekids.blogspot.com (if you can't get in let me know and I'll make sure you're invited).

Hope to see updates from you soon.
Love, Jana

No comments:

Ken's photos from the funeral ... click on the picture to view the entire album